This website is really a great resource for all indie artist! Just like Current.com making life easier for us Indie Label artist! Im pleased to say I made it to the semi finals and with votes and reviews , I can make it all the way! Just like American Idol its your votes that get us to the top of the game! Check this out you need more stories like this for Indie Artist who have low resources and money for high profile major to notice them! I have made it even thou they say my music is dated old school, I reakky take it as a compliment and with pride represent Indie artist who love old rnb with a new twist!! LOL Here is the link to the future of Old school and Nu school if I win!1
http://www.meermusic.com/content/artists/public/digipres.asp?iid=44432
Sunday, November 29, 2009
Fame Games = Radio Airplay, American Idol= TV
Labels:
American Idol,
Fame Game,
RNB Artsit,
Simon Cowell,
Tamalaneh,
Tony Cowell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment